• clerk891

How to report a problem to Devon County Council

If you want to report a problem such as potholes or flooding and blocked drains, the easiest way to do this is online. Please click on report a problem and this will take you to the Devon County Council website.

This website also gives you contact telephone numbers, for example if you want to report a problem regarding road maintenance, you should phone Highways on 0345 155 1004

10 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All