Contact Us

Ask The Council

You can get in touch with our councillors and staff.  Simply click the Councillors and Staff button for contact details:

Contact GOV.UK for advice and guidance on:

  • Driving and transport

  • Benefits

  • Businesses and Self Employed

  • Employing people

  • Crime, justice and the law

  • Citizenship and living in the UK

Smells need to be reported direct to the Environment Agency Tel no: 0800 807 060

Information to be given:

  • Name of site

  • Description of site

  • Description of smell, time smelt and how long for

  • How far from the site you live

  • Can it be smelt from insider your home

  • Weather conditions on a scale of 1-6, 6 being the highest

  • What would you actually say the smell was

All the above information needs to be provided to make a legitimate complaint.